Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Over the Rainbow

Over the Rainbow Headband $13.00

Need a little color in your life? Check out my Over the Rainbow collection, it will brighten any day!
The first is my Over the Rainbow Ribbon Rosette Headband. All rosettes are rolled to lay flat for a more everyday look. They and then placed on a ribbon wrapped metal headband. I use the metal headband so you don't have to worry about them breaking.
Find everything you need in my Esty shop Love of Ribbon


Over the Rainbow Bobbies $12.00

Have short hair? Wear your hair in up do's? These bobbies are perfect to add that little something something you need on a rainy day

Over the Rainbow Korker Streamer Clip $6.00

This is a great way to dress up that ponytail! The korkers are placed on a french clip.

Over the Rainbow Clustered Headband $14.50

This headband is a mix of fabric and ribbon rosettes placed on a metal headband.





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for following my blog!! These are Amazing!!! I LOVE them!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I worked hard on them.