Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!




The winner of the Cradle Will Rock Shop credit is……..

danielle0883 said...

Became a fan of Cradle will rock

danielle0883@yahoo.conm

July 26, 2011 9:10 AM



The winner of the My Lil’ Butterfly custom sets are……..

Norma Trevino said...

HI !!! I love the products by Made with Love and I "liked" and spread some love on their page !!

kreationz.by.me@hotmail.com


Rebecka Lozano (DiemyDollie) said...

fanned and thanks vintage lucky

rebecka lozano

diemydollie@yahoo.com

July 31, 2011 10:13 PM



The winner of the Eye candy store credit is…….

Angela Orr said...

"Liked" and left love for My Lil Butterfly! angelaford2004@yahoo.com

July 22, 2011 8:25 AM



The winner of Vintage Lucy's tee is……..

Amy, Gary and Emma Reems said...

I'm following your blog

amyreems@gmail.com

July 23, 2011 11:49 AM



The winner of Larkim Designs store credit is………

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Made with Love FB fan.

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

July 31, 2011 9:34 AM



The winner of Yelly Beans bottle cap sheet is….

Bonnye said...

Stopped By cradle will rock and said thank you!

bonnyejean at gmail dot com

July 22, 2011 6:18 PM



The winner of Love of Ribbon store credit is…..

olygirl said...

I liked you and shared some love on you wall!

alanasbod@yahoo.com

July 28, 2011 10:53 AM





The winner of Made with Love block set is…….

AlmostMrsAnderson said...

Fan of Yelly Beans

almostmrsanderson@gmail.com

(Lindsey Wilson)



Those are all the winners of the Rockin’ July Giveaway! Thanks to everyone that entered!

 Don’t worry is you didn’t win this time be looking for the new giveaway coming soon.

Winners you have 48 hours to contact the shop you won from. If you do not

You forfeit your prize.




2 comments:

Bonnye said...

So excited to be a winner! Thank you for the giveaway!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOW I GO MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023

Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Justin Riley Johnson, I am from Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks..